Hillary modeling Mentality Fall Out from the Dark Matte Collection, stamped with Mentality Swashbuckle from the Tetrachrome Holographic collection. Also, potatoes.
(Radio intercept to Zombie Hunter Headquarters follows)
- [Danny] (skrr) We're reporting multiple zombies are down. Repeat, multiple zombies are down. We have zero losses and troop spirits are high. We're seeing deinfestation of Instagram across large areas of Hashtag Valley, including complete removal of some zombies and their accounts. Repeat, we're seeing complete removal of offending zombie accounts. Google results and analytics are officially changing and reflect our progress in the war. Repeat, the internet itself is changing to reflect standing victories. The zombie disinformation campaign is falling. Over. (skrrr)
- [Hillary] Excellent news! How are reinforcements coming? Over. (skrr)
Hillary under the black light with Mentality Fall Out stamped with Mentality Swashbuckle.
- [Danny] New unreleased collection reinforcements are arriving and your current collection size reserves are creating formidable war painting forces. I'm thinking tri-tip. Over. (skrr)
- [Hillary] Good to hear. Amazing how truth and a flashlight chases zombies away. Can we quit saying (skrr) yet? Sandwiches. Over. (skrr)
- [Danny] (bursts out in laughter in the middle of the vegetable section of Stater Brothers) Yeah for sure. Turns out no one actually wants a defamation lawsuit for lying about some crap they don't have actual facts on. And another bottle of Ken's Honey Mustard, some ciabatta bread, and a bag of salad mix. I'll see you when I get home from the store. I'm going to grab some cookies for the kiddos.
- [Hillary] I'll tell the kiddos that they have to clean the house so they can have them when you get home.
Out in the sun so you can see the rainbows that Mentality Swashbuckle makes, stamped over Mentality Fall Out.
Celebrate every win. Treat yourself to little rewards to acknowledge how hard you and the people closest to you have fought. I always recommend dinner with the family as the perfect festivity.
Beef tri-tip on poppy ciabatta bread. Nom nom nom nom nom...
Danny Dannels modeling Mentality Require from the Jelly Metallics Collection.
Take time out of every single day and seek peace. Close your eyes. Empty your mind. Let go of the voices, the daily regrets, the thoughts that bind you to your cycles. Find the emptiness that exists in your mind in the spaces when you dare not to think, where only anahata is present. Expand those fleeting moment as if your were to embrace the opposite of will, the alter ego of intent. Practice how to go heartbeat to heartbeat without so much as a thought as you embrace the ethereal floating nature of suspending your thoughts into the ether, in the space between the spaces, where your heart leads your actions.
Then, I like to pop my headphones on, turn up some death metal, and drag that emptiness out into the street and beat it out of existence. I take a bat to it and make damn sure that my heart knows exactly how much of a pain in the ass this whole high-road is gonna be, Mr. Oh-yeah I-can-take-on-the-whole-zombie-army. Sure thing, boss. Ego much?
Remember, that water cannot be fluid in formlessness. Earth has no solidity where there is nothingness. Your breath has no life where space overwhelms. And of vital importance to zombie hunters everywhere, your fire cannot rage in emptiness.
And yet, there is no room for any of these elemental concepts without space, where the battle for balance, nurturing, and growth takes place. This is where you learn to be strong, on the inside, where you are weak in thoughtfulness, where meekness draws you into the false security of just letting it go, allowing the world to run roughshod over you, where you give up fighting, where your dreams die, just for a little peace and quiet.
They will come for you. They will tell you that you are wrong and that you don't deserve to win, to stand on high ground and claim victories, to ever be a champion. They will tell you that your dreams are worthless, and that you are not even worth that. They will lie to you to make you seem less, so that they can pretend that they are more.
Clear your damn mind, get your shit together, and then get back out there and fight like the burning inferno of rage that simmers just below the surface of everyone, everywhere, all the time. Just don't pretend that it's not there, and don't be petty about it. Rage where it is important, where passion makes a difference, where the burning fire in your soul will do more than just consume you.
We all fight the urge to become zombies, to follow the crowd and to let others think for us, to seek approval where none is needed. Follow your heart, even unto death, as it is the only path worth traveling in life, and the one that you will be known for.
Mentality Happen from the Earth Tone Holographic Collection was spotted in a Hawaiian downpour on nailsandtrees.versions.2.0. She's always on the cutting edge of awesomeness.
Follow her on Instagram
So, the Earth Tone Holographic Collection is just awesome at stamping. This is Arriccio from the Matte Earth Tones stamped with a Holiday from the Earth Tone Collections.
Neon holo dot dot dot dot dot dot dot...
Share your manicure photo with #mentalitynailpolish and the name of the polish and we'll share it with all of our fans.